- Responsible for the continual innovation and improvement of the contact centre services to achieve better customer satisfaction and to reduce manual resources at the centre.
- Well versed with prevailing contact centre technologies and business strategies to actively trial and adopt best practices into the Contact Centre.
- Able to perform call related data, trend and complaint analysis to identify areas of improvement in the call centre and call handling processes.
- Migration of calls to digital or self-help channels to reduce manual handling of calls by CSOs but not compromising on customer experience.
- Work closely with the Trainer to refine the FAQs for better customer experience and ease of use and understanding by the CSOs.
- Work closely with the Trainer to improve the competency and service quality of the CSOs and recommend training needs of CSOs through data analysis.
- Provide recommendations to the Authority for any business transformation initiatives.
- Provide the reports and data analytics required.
- Possess a recognized Degree relevant in the service industry.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Contact Centre industry including data/trend prediction & analysis, self-help migration, actively making FAQs refinement, recommend CSOs training needs based on customer experience; etc.
- Must have data analytics knowledge.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141