- Solution provider by developing scripts (python or equivalent) to automate current manual processes issues faced by business users
- Be instrumental in the problem decomposition and objective supported with data analysis, leading to design, develop and deploy solutions
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders such as the business subject matter experts, technology partners and product owner to understand problem, document and formulate the logic and codes used for scripts.
- Back test on accuracy of the logic with clear test scenarios and using historical, including the necessary data extraction and transformation.
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
- Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining data driven MIS, reporting and machine learning solutions, as well as visualizations.
- University degree or higher in Computing, data mining, or related quantitative discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Data Analyst role
- Excellent grounding in scripting/coding skills using Python or equivalent is a must
- Practical and demonstrable exposure and skills on using Visualization tools such as Tableau and QlikView
- Knowledge of SQL and data modeling.
- Experience working in Unix and Linux environment would be good to have.
- Basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA.
- Able to engage stakeholders across levels.
- Proven ability in developing reusable codes, business analysis and problem solving
- Good to have exposure in bank operations or treasury.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955