- Involved in feature creation to enrich reusable assets.
- Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining programmed scripts.
- Extract and clean data from various data sources to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Write SQL queries to retrieve information quickly.
- Provide data analysis and insights to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Perform data discovery and analysis from the bank's data platform to ensure requirements are feasible.
- Degree in Business, Data Analytics, or equivalent related experience
- At least 1 year of experience in data analysis
- Able to use different analytics tools and platforms like, SQL, Python, Sparks. etc.
- With basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Good understanding of data-driven decision-making and operational excellence.
- Proficiency in relevant data analysis tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate across functions and locations.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks effectively.
- Strategic mindset to identify business opportunities and challenges.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160