- Support CBGWM Data Governance team in Data Quality Management, Metadata Management and Data Access
- Improving Data Assets - undertake data quality (DQ) analysis, improve monitoring and investigate & follow-up on breaks
- Improving Data Discovery - review and approve metadata data
- Improving Data Access - reviewing access roles & assignment
- Focus on detail and ability to follow through the process and Data Management.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Studies, Business Analytics, Information Technology, Computing or related disciplines
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in Banking industry/Financial services
- Good understanding of Financial Products & Processes and the data models
- Proficiency in SQL is a pre-requisite
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Data Management frameworks like DAMA, DCAM will be a plus
- Experience with data technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera Data Platform, Google Cloud / AWS, Python, PySpark, Superset, Teradata would be particularly relevant.
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226