- Gather and analyse requirements from business.
- Perform data discovery and analysis from the bank's data platform to ensure requirements are feasible.
- Conceptualise dashboard design through wireframes and prototypes.
- Build complex visualizations in QlikView and other BI visualisation tools, that will help derive insights for user.
- Apply best practices on user interface/user experience (UI/UX)
- Support the publication of the dashboard in production.
- Conduct trainings and roadshows to promote awareness and usage from target users.
- Assist other data discovery tasks (non-dashboard related) that the team is working on.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Visualization tools, and scripting
- Knowledge in using SQL
- Ability to convert data into meaningful information
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Effective time and stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109