- Own end to end quality control and issue resolution of partner data quality in region
- Leverage strong process and QA toolkits to monitor, troubleshoot, and drive quality improvements for the region
- Partner with regional counterparts to drive resolution to data quality issues for partner management teams
- Communicate and update teams on data quality health, top issues, and key initiatives to drive improvement in reseller data quality
- Lead onboarding of new partners to defined data gathering processes, supporting business expansion efforts while maintaining quality of data
- Share best practices in-region and globally to drive continuous learning and improvement in processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4+ years of professional experience, with experience in data quality and analysis
- Experience with complex data sets and data analysis
- Proven experience driving impact in dynamic, high growth environments
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141