Data Analyst, Social & Content Studio
Our client is a US MNC and is a giant Pharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst (Social & Content Studio) to join them in an exciting career.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders ie. Account leads, clients, creative team, finance team
- Stay abreast of conversations online about the client/brand, product or campaign. To monitor content performance of campaigns.
- Scrutinize social structures and establish meaning of the relationships or interactions between users.
- Identify problem areas, and optimize or propose solutions with the insights gained from social listening and data reports
- Develop and implement strategic measurement plans to ensure accurate measure of Key Performance Indications (KPIs).
- Systematically translate complex analysis into concise statistics to support the insights for clients. To collate and do campaign reporting using digital/web analytics
- Be an expert in social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc and to buy social ads in the planning or execution phase.
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a media or an agency environment.
- Understand and be able to construct Boolean search queries.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of social listening platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and develop unique media opportunities that deliver on the business goal.
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing programs, selling-in internally and executing.
- Ability to interface and manage cross functional internal and client teams.
- Experience interacting with vendors/contractors, including effective project scoping, managing for results, and financial and operational accountability.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering recommendations to all management levels.
- Think critically and creatively, meaning the ability to think clearly and rationally, solve problems and develop new and useful possibilities.
*Please note that this is a contract position, subject to renewal.
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573