- Design, development, testing and deployment of financial dashboards using Tableau. Hands-on development of data models and visualisations will be required.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements, define technical or process specifications and deliver visualization solutions that generate business insights for end-users
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, table calculations, LOD expressions, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
- Develop and automate data processing pipelines for data modelling, analysis, and reporting from various data sources system
- Implement and maintain proper data governance process to ensure data availability, integrity and completeness for key stakeholders
- Support Finance partners and stakeholders through use of data analytics
- Degree holder in Business / Data Analytics or equivalent related experience
- At least 3 - 4 years' experience in developing data analytics solutions and visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with Tableau is a must.
- Proficient knowledge of using SQL to query and transform large datasets
- High proficiency in standard office tools such as Excel
- Experience in data architecture, data modelling and data management skills: mapping and collating data from multiple source systems
- Flexible and able to manage time effectively
- Able to work under sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organise and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374