- To be responsible for developing business data collection systems
- To process highly valued data pipeline that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by business users
- To develop data processing framework and work with business users in leveraging data with relevant reporting and scientific tools
- To be involve in Implementing strategies directed at obtaining and promoting the development of new insights across the business.
- To oversees the entire process of the business's data pipeline through the collection, storage, processing, and transformation of large data-sets.
- Monitor the existing metrics, analyze data, and work with business users to identify and implement system and process improvements.
- Develop queries for ad hoc business projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Designs, architects, implements, and supports key datasets that avail structured and timely access to actionable business insights.
- Work closely with the business users in gathering requirements for data governance across the department and the business at large.
- To evaluate and apply best practices as well as defining the business's data requirements, which will ensure that the collected data is of a high quality and optimal for use across the departments and business at large.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the business's data platforms.
- Min 6 years of relevant working experiences
- Demonstrate experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms as well as experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark and column-oriented databases such as Redshift, MySQL, and Vertica.
- Experience in data warehousing inclusive of dimensional modelling concepts and demonstrate proficiency in scripting languages, for example, Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience in working in SQL server reporting services, analysis services, Tableau, Salesforce, integration services, or any other data visualization tools.
- Ability to perform complex data analyses with large data volumes.
- Proficient in SQL, Java, and have a keen understanding of data models and data warehouse concepts.
- Experience working with big data infrastructure tools
- 5 days' work week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977