Support mission critical data centres and remote buildings operations in Singapore. This role is a 12-hour rotating shift duty and support the data centre operations in data centres.
- Perform day-to- day data centre / computer operations duties (key management, escorting vendors, facilities infrastructure checks, degaussing, routine checks, desktop & laptop management)
- Support activities in data centre and computer rooms
- Ensure data centre physical security procedures are followed strictly.
- Prompt escalation of incidents following the standard incident response procedure & track till closure
- To generate reports to management
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Cover duties if required.
- Candidate will be assigned to data centres in different locations
DESIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or any related discipline
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment with 24x7 on-call responsibilities
- Understanding of incident, problem and change management procedures based on ITIL best practices
- Experienced in supporting Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors.
- DCIM knowledge and usage is good to have
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- An analytical and inquiring mind to derive innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374