· Manage day-to-day activities of a data centre, including physical and security checks, physical tape/media management, assistance with physical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as "remote hands" for the administrator.
· Monitor and troubleshoot Level 1/2 issues as well as escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
· The incumbent will be trained on how to do security monitoring and server monitoring and will need to understand/learn the SOPs that needs to be executed when an system issue/incident occurs.
· At least 2 - 3 years of experience working in Data Centre
· Infra / TA experience in netbackup, tapes backup
· Experience in SQL/prompt commands
· Open to working 12 hour rotating shifts
· Can do basic Network checks
· Working location: The Plaza/Outram Park MRT
· Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160