- Work in rotating shifts to support large-scale data centre's onsite operations and critical facilities.
- Perform monitoring of BMS systems (upstream to downstream), critical facilities equipment and other equipment associated with the data centre environment.
- Act as first responders and the Level 1 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents and issues. Perform hands-on troubleshooting and ad-hoc repair of mechanical and electrical (M&E) equipment.
- Respond and perform all remote hands requests within the Operational and Service Level Agreements.
- Document and update accurately and promptly all relevant activities and requests
- Ensure effective implementation of data centre safety, security and customer support policy and procedures.
- Oversee the security operations onsite, including processes, manpower and ability to use security software systems.
- Co-ordinate and support all internal contractors and vendors activities onsite, including reviewing of Permit-To-Work (PTW) documents, scheduling of resources, enforcement of house rules, adherence to best practices, compliance to safety procedures, etc.
- Write and update Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Operating Procedures for related procedures and processes.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of contracted personnel providing services or performing work in the data centre
- ITE or Diploma in Computing/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- Relevant work experience in a Data Centre of facility operations environment/ building infrastructure.
- Possess general knowledge of M&E and Network Infrastructure.
- Broad knowledge in DC facilities related systems such as PDUs, UPS, DC Rectifier, Generator, DRUPs, CRAUs, Chiller, DX cooling, fire protection, etc would be a plus
- Possess relevant facilities management or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc would be a plus
- Prepared to be on 24x7 standby recall to provide extra manpower coverage when necessary
- No minimum experience is required.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915