- Manage day-to-day activities of a data centre, including physical and security checks, physical tape/media management, assistance with physical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as "remote hands" for the administrator.
- Requires monitoring and troubleshoot Level 1/2 issues as well as escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
- The incumbent will be trained on how to do security monitoring and server monitoring and will need to understand/learn the SOPs that need that need to be executed when a system issue/incident occurs.
- At least 2 - 3 years of expereince in Data Centre
- With Infra / TA experience in netbackup, tapes backup
- Can do basic Network checks
- Expereince in SQL/prompt commands
- Experience in security monitoring
- Open to 12 hour rotating shifts
- Working location: The Plaza/Outram park MRT
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Basic salary plus shift allowance
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160