- Understand and steer agile delivery methods in the definition, design, delivery, testing and release of the data solutions
- Required to work closely with Application Architects and various Application teams who are responsible for interfaces to backend data.
- Create and support analytics tools to determine usage, statistics and other metrics in support of client use of Big Data Tech systems
- Running of batch files for clients
- Develop batch automation tools for autonomous client usage
Knowledge & Skills
- ETL and Data Pipeline Optimization
- Data Wrangling
- Code Optimization
- Data Cleansing and Data Modelling
- Data Management and Data Quality
- Reporting/Dashboard Design & Build
- Business Analysis
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
Professional Experience Required
- A degree in Computer Science or Management Information System, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, etc.
- Proficient ability in SQL-based databases
- 3+ years of experience of ELT/ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica
- Superior communication skills to communicate regularly in all levels of the team who are stationed across the globe
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to implement and use BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem: MapReduce, Pig, Spark, Kafka, Hbase, Hive etc.
- Experience in Data modeling / KeySpace definition
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes Containers
- Previous experience within the financial services sector
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697