- Perform data extraction, cleaning, transformation, and flow.
- Web scraping may be also a part of the work scope in data extraction.
- Design, build, launch and maintain efficient and reliable large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Visualisation Developer, Data Scientist, UX Designers and Data Analyst to build scalable data-driven products.
- Work in an Agile Environment that practices Continuous Integration and delivery.
- Support and advise best practices in data management standards, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with fellow developers through pair programming and code review process.
- Integrate and collate data silos in a manner which is both scalable and compliant.
- Be responsible for developing backend APIs and working on databases to support the applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have Talend, SQL and Tableau experience
- Interest in being the bridge between engineering and analytics.
- Knowledge about system design, data structure, and algorithms.
- Familiar with data modelling, data access and data storage infrastructure like Data Mart, Data Lake, and Data Warehouse.
- Proficient in general data cleaning and transformation (eg SQL, pandas, R, etc)
- Familiar with rest API and web requests/protocols in general
- Proficient with processing data from open-standard file format or data interchange format (eg XML, JSON)
- Comfortable in both windows and Linux development environments
- Proficient in building ETL pipeline (eg Talent Data Integration, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage, SAS Data Integration)
- Comfortable in at least 1 scripting language (eg Python)
- Proficient in database design and various databases (eg MS SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, IBM DB2, Postgres, etc)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547