Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the global and in-market data experts to discover and derive value from connecting external and internal data sources.
- Build (ETL) new and evolve data models and pipelines to power algorithmic based Business Intelligent solutions that addresses business problems requiring descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and/or prescriptive analytics for pricing, promotion, trade spending, assortment, and sales performance management.
- Translates the algorithms and analytic models into data models as business needs evolves on a going basis after they are put into production.
- Develop a roadmap that scales existing and new data models, to support the portfolio of solutions.
- Expand into Business Intelligence solution development focused on automation and scale up of solutions.
Key Skills Required:
R/Python programming languages
MS Power BI
- Diploma or B.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics).
- Overall experience of 2-3 years
- Ability to manipulate and high-volume of data from varying sources
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Microsoft PowerBI
- Proficiency in R/Python
- Basic track record in working independently with minimal guidance
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914