- Develop and implement machine learning models to analyse large data sets related to project portfolio and application costs
- Analysing large amounts of data to develop insights and drive decision-making for project resources management and application total costs of ownership
- Work closely with our project owners to identify trends, patterns, and correlations to understand application landscape and total cost ownership
- Forming clear data addressable problem statements from current business problems
- Gathering, validating, and understanding data relevant to the problem statement
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify key performance indicators and metrics to measure the effectiveness of our projects and application costs
- Develop, build and maintain ETL/ELT job and maintain data pipelines to collect, process, and analyse large data sets
- Collaborate with research and development teams to identify opportunities for product and service improvements based on data insights
- Present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in data science and technology to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Build sophisticated dashboards and automated reports for core business metrics and performance trends using visualization tools
- Develop user guides and technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics, a related technical field or combination of equivalent practical experience and education.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in data analysis, statistical modelling, and machine learning
- Minimum 5+ years' experience data mining/ingestion from various sources as a data engineer.
- Experience working with large data sets, data mining, data visualization tools, machine learning and NLP
- Experience in analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Experience in Data visualization tool are essential.
- Proficiency in programming skills such as Python, Java or R
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Possess good problem-solving skill and can adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment.
- Experience in organisational skills to manage assignments effectively and working within tight deadlines.
- Experience working in Agile teams using JIRA tool.
- Willing to learn new skills, existing and emerging technologies
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226