- Designing, testing and implementing business systems of the highest complexity via big data capabilities
- Ensures cross team integration and proper hand-offs of code/tasks to meet schedules
- Designs reusable software components and incorporates reusable assets into the application design.
- Proficient in distributed architecture, understanding of networking protocols
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Math, Data Analytics or related field with at least 2 years of hands-on development experience
- Hands-on experience in Programming language including Java, Python, SQL, prefer to have experience in Big Data application and Linux shell scripting
- Experience in ETL, Big Data Management, Metadata Management and Data Cataloguing.
- Knowledge in Big Data Platform such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc -
- Experience in Open Source like Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, Zeppelin Notebook for Data Exploratory Analysis, etc
- Comfortable to work with technical and non-technical staff to explain concept and algorithms
- Be independent and creative in problem solving
- Good communication skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547