- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Provide and maintain Application Availability, which includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment.
- Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math, Data Analytics or related field with at least 2 years of hands-on development experience
- Hands-on experience in Programming language including Java, Python, SQL, prefer to have experience in Big Data application and Linux shell scripting
- Experience in ETL, Big Data Management, Metadata Management and Data Cataloguing.
- Knowledge in Big Data Platform such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc
- Experience in Open Source like Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, Zeppelin Notebook for Data Exploratory Analysis, etc
- Comfortable to work with technical and non-technical staff to explain concept and algorithms
- Independent and creative in problem solving
- Has good communication skills
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141