- PROJECT WORK:
- DATA ENGINEERING: Automate inclusion of new data sources: full data discovery cycle (i.e. perform data mapping, analysis, verification and data quality checks) for each new data source from prioritization/data source identification to BAU. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy & relevance.
- SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT: Building on existing components for reporting, data analysis along the lines of company guidelines, develop scalable, reusable, and nimble for purpose functional blocks of software & services. Adopt maintainable, readable, modular solution elements to deliver those functional blocks using modern software engineering best practices. Create APIs for integrate data source into functional blocks of software & services. Create APIs for downstream usage of Data models. Create visualisations to display outcome from Data models.
- SUPPORT DAY TO DAY BAU:
- Support Central COO team to execute and manage dashboards, ensure swift response time for changes, completion of automated scripts.
- Enable analysis of data for story-telling and support management decisioning processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline
- At least 3 years in software engineering and 2 years of relevant experience in data engineering
- Proficient in creating and maintaining complex ETL pipeline end-to-end while maintaining high reliability and security
- Familiar with data warehouse concept and have production experience in modeling design
- Familiar with at least 1 distributed computing engine (e.g. Hive, Spark, Flink)
- Familiar with at least 1 NoSQL database is a plus (e.g. HBase
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and managing internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Collaboration skills with the ability to build rapport across teams and stakeholders
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374