- DATA ENGINEERING : Automate inclusion of new data sources: full data discovery cycle (i.e. perform data mapping, analysis, verification and data quality checks) for each new data source from prioritization/data source identification to BAU. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyses model performance and data accuracy & relevance.
- SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT : Building on existing components for reporting, data analysis along the lines of banks guidelines, develop scalable, reusable, nimble & efficient for purpose functional blocks of software & services. Adopt maintainable, readable, modular solution elements to deliver those functional blocks using modern software engineering best practices. Create APIs for integrate data source into functional blocks of software & services. Create APIs for downstream usage of Data models. Create visualizations to display outcome from Data models.
SUPPORT DAY TO DAY BAU
- Support Central COO team to execute and manage dashboards, ensure swift response time for changes, completion of automated scripts.
- Enable analysis of data for storytelling and support management decisioning processes.
- Degree holder of Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics with least 4-6 years of experience in data engineering
- Experience in Hadoop Ecosystem - Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Java with Spark/Scala
- Experience in shell scripting - Unix/Linux.
- Experience with structured (SQL) and unstructured databases (Graph Database, NoSQL)
- Familiar with Agile practice.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374