- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - S3, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Apache AirFlow / Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow,
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a data warehouse / big data architecture, using Apache AirFlow / Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow.
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWSNative or custom programming.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in AWS-related data engineering (Redshift, S3, RDS, etc)
- Degree in IT or any related discipline and more than 5 years of overall experience
- Prior experience in large scale enterprise data solutions and applications
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and coordination skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697