We are looking for new members to help us achieve our goals by ensuring security of our clients' platform and identifying and eliminating fraud. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets and will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
- Review and Approve or deny connections within a review tool based on client Policy.
- Review data provided by advertisers and validate it matches the corresponding internal CRM object (e.g. the contact for the advertiser's company).
- Review subjective content (e.g. Ads run by the advertiser or the account billing address) and tag it to existing Client Relationship Management listings.
- Read, understand and make decisions based on policy documents
- Correspond with internal salespeople regarding any appeals filed.
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Provide feedback on trends identified in reviews.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Translate content in Mandarin / Korean/ Japanese/ Thai/ Vietnamese/Bahasa Indonesia from local countries' counterparts to English, for the team when needed.
- Communicate with local countries' counterparts in Mandarin / Korean/ Japanese/ Thai/ Vietnamese/Bahasa Indonesia to provide support.
- Familiar and uses social media accounts/products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving
- Business language proficiency (oral and written) in Mandarin / Korean/ Japanese/ Thai/ Vietnamese/Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with local countries' counterparts. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
- Must be keen to work in Social Media/Digital environment
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Viva Business Park
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.