Data Management Analyst
Our client is a US MNC and a giant Pharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking a Data Management Analyst to embark on an exciting, professional journey with them.
- Filter and "clean" data through the acquisition of primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret data, analyze results though SAP data collection, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify trends or patterns in complex SAP data sets and work with team members to prioritize business critical informative reports.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Contract Management (include contract tracking, filing and upload).
- Working with Business Process Owner/s on Tail Spend Management.
- Service-oriented individual with good working knowledge and experience in SAP.
- Experienced and well-versed in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel particularly for SAP data cleansing and data analysis.
- Knowledge in Tibco Spotfire and SAP Logistics or Materials Management (Vendor Master, Material Master, Contracts, eSourcing) is preferred.
- Possess ethical working practices and high sense of responsibility and ownership towards each assignment.
- 6 months renewable contract
- Location: Gateway West
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573