- Serve as an expert in the support experience for project.
- Develop and share deep expertise on products
- Support and respond troubleshooting quickly to resolve any issues
- Identify trends and areas of opportunity based on support, and relay information to Partnerships/ Media Operations colleagues
- Use excellent communication skills to educate creators on our products, and provide feedback and recommendations when necessary
- Translate content in Hindi/Tamil/Bengali/Singhalese/Urdu from local country counterparts to English and vice versa, for the team when needed.
- Communicate with in Hindi/Tamil/Bengali/Singhalese/Urdu with native speakers to provide support.
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- 1+ years' experience with Excel and experience with project management
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to drive results
- Business language proficiency (oral and written) in Hindi/Tamil/Bengali/Singhalese/Urdu to liaise with local country's counterparts. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certification.
- Must be keen to work in Social Media/Digital environment
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.