- Part of the team responsible for requirements gathering, designing of data models, planning and execution of an extract, transform and load process
- Manages daily, weekly and monthly processing and maintenance of Data Warehouse, Cognos Reporting and GIS system.
- Proactively preventing the occurrence of incidents, problems and errors, via the identification, investigation and resolution of client and/or organizational Service Management issues
- Deliver appropriate and effective communications to client/management and/or 3rd party vendor on issue escalation and resolution at all stages
- Proactive prevention of problems via trend analysis, targeting support action and communication
- Ability to associate/manage cost to delivery of service, first time right e.g. change request implementations
- Discover, analysis and document accurate information to support the effective management of events through its relevant process such as Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, technical domains, Service Delivery Managers, and client leadership team
- Participate in client and/or the company's meetings and demonstrations; either client specific or as representatives of Service Management. Demonstrating client knowledge and Service Management skills and expertise (SME)
- Liaising across teams in resolving production issues when necessary.
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on time and to the required level of quality.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in any of the following technologies:
- ETL informatica
- At least 5 years of experience in BI Data Warehouse solution implementation and a Degree in IT or any related discipline
- Prior experience in complex data warehouse structure
- Expert in MS SQL
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and coordination skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697