- Execute Mock Conversion 4 (MC4) for Site to be deployed. This includes loading into Staging Table, Pre-Target table, Post Target table (S4), User verification report generation, User verification session execution and fixes post verification
- Execute Actual Data Conversion activities during pre-cutover, cutover window and post cutover.
- Responsible to plan, analyse, build and execute end to end Data Migration activities
- Responsible to manage Mock Run and Full-Dress Rehearsal activities
- Ability to work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration and test points.
- Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- With 3+ years' experience in Data Migration
- Hands-on experience in Data Migration planning and SAP Implementation experience
- Experience in Oracle Database 2, PL/SQL scripting, Java scripting
- Experience in Healthcare industry
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547