- Liaise with our external information service providers, such as counterparties and partners, to ensure timely submission of quality data into company Real Estate's Portfolio Analytics System.
- Perform operations duty of setting up data submission cycle and contact management for external information service providers.
- Work with external vendor to provide helpdesk support to our information service providers and investment managers on data submission and system related queries.
- Maintenance of access rights for various real estate applications. This includes the coordination of access rights review on a periodic basis.
- Maintenance of Tableau dashboards and ensure latest information are published on timely basis.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Diploma in Real Estate Business, Banking & Finance or Information Technology and possess 2 - 3 years relevant working experience.
- A team player with good spoken and written communication skills.
- Fast learner, meticulous, proactive and self-motivated individual with innovative mind set.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working on system related matters in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in using advanced Microsoft Excel and Access features, eg. pivot table, macros and VBA scripting.
- Knowledge of SQL or other data processing tools.
- Knowledge of Tableau will be advantageous.
- Background in real estate is advantageous, but not compulsory.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940