- Responsible for supporting the company's Personal Data Protection Management Programme in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Ensuring organization's compliance to the PDPA by monitoring, conducting data protection audits, analyzing audit findings and proposing changes to address identified gaps.
- Manage risks associated with collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal data.
- Drive PDPA requirements in the organization.
- Advise on data innovation projects in the organization.
- Responsible for the development of Data Protection Policies and Procedures.
- Propose appropriate measures to manage risks associated with the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal data.
- Support the data incident response and data breach notification procedures.
- Analyse and escalate complaints and disputes relating to the organisation's management of personal data and respond with remedial action.
- Act as the organisation's subject matter expert in data protection matters and provide strategic opinion when required.
- Min a Degree holder from a recognized institution
- Recognized Data Protection certification such as Advanced Certificate in Data Protection Operational Excellence
- Good understanding and application of PDPA
- At least 4 years of experience focused on data privacy in Singapore
- Good understanding of GDPR
- CIPP certifications with sound understanding in the supply chain industry will have added advantage
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889