- Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods
- Conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation
- Able to engage with client and demonstrate present technologies
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Data Science or Data Analytics
- Have worked and deployed on technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Hadoop, RDBMS, MongoDB, NoSQL, Hive, ETL, NLP, AI, ML and/or DL
- Experience with Python or C++ programming language.
- Experience with Big Data architectures will be advantageous
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141