- Involve in deploying machine learning models, data science solutions and working with state-of-art data science and machine learning tools such as Spark, Sklearn, Tensorflow and will have proficiency in any number of analytic programming languages/platforms like Python, R. etc.
- Work with large datasets, distributed Big Data Platforms, CI/CD tools for continuously deploying variety of advanced analytics solutions across the bank ranging from recommendation engines, propensity models, customer segmentation, graph models, credit underwriting model, pricing and more
- Engage with data science/machine learning project teams, business, and product teams to create the deployment framework
- End-to-End processes for feature engineering, model deployment and model performance monitoring
- Deploy A/B test experiments to test the model effectiveness and analyze to identify the target segments
- Drive the Big data infrastructure/ Data engineering team to set up the production environment
- Build reusable, scalable deployment frameworks
- B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD or equivalent degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields
- 3-7 years of experience in data science/analytics role in either of the industries like consumer banking, ecommerce, retail, telecoms, or technology
- Demonstrated track of generating value through data Science, machine learning or artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Should have full understanding of applications of data Science, machine Learning or artificial intelligence solutions to various business problems.
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, NoSQL and Hadoop using SQL, Hive, Spark, CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket/GitHub, Jenkins, Repository management, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana etc.
- Programming experience in Python, Spark, SAS, TensorFlow or other machine learning oriented programming languages/platforms.
- Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics, data & modeling.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis/models across a diverse team.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955