- Provide Solution advise for architecture, development & implementation of Data warehousing, business intelligence and Data Analytics projects
- Responsible for leading the implementation for the DW/BI and Analytics architecture components of the solution by taking into consideration the client's business case, objectives, requirements and the proposed solution
- Design & build - Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, information delivery standards, best practices, security in the information delivery environment, information delivery architecture
- Assess the readiness of the information delivery environments (including the systems, tools, technologies, processes, and resource requirements) to implement the architecture.
- Support delivery planning for DW/BI projects, including inputs for project schedule, key deliverables etc.
- Proactive identification, communication, and management of project risks and issues
- Coordination and enablement of all project sub-teams (analysts, developers, etc) to ensure they can effectively accomplish their goals
- 8+ years of practical, hands-on experience with following areas of DW/BI: DW/BI Solution Architecture, Data Modelling, Informatica ETL Development/Architecture, Reporting & Dashboards, DW/BI Quality Assurance, Master Data Management
- Proven project delivery and implementation experience in the area of data warehousing, business intelligence and Data Analytics
- Must have good integration and functionality knowledge in Informatica, QlikSense, SAS, SAP BW.
- Strong solution architecture and effort estimation skills pertinent to data warehousing and business intelligence projects
- Experience in proactively identifying project risks and defining/executing comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Development & implementation experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, and ability to determine/recommend when each is appropriate
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141