Min experience required:
- Perform DBA support functions for high volume Production DB2 subsystems
- Handle backup, recovery & disaster recovery responsibilities for primary & secondary Production environments
- Participate in on-call & off-hours support coverage
- Assist application teams with technical advice, diagnosis of SQL errors
- Assist with data refresh requirements in testing environments
- Analyse application SQL to recommend performance improvements
- Work with application teams regarding major implementations and data archival efforts
- Perform application DBA functions (maintain & implement DDL, handle image copy & maintenance activities) for all testing environments
- Support migration of DDL across environments to Production
- Assist with migration and testing activities to support new DB2 releases
- Participate in DB2 new version install/upgrades across UAT & Production environments
- You possess at least minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on experience in DB2 z/OS Database Administration for v10 and v11. Recent experience with DB2 12 is a +.
- You have deep understanding/experience in JCL, TSO ISPF, CICS & COBOL.
- You possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You possess superb communication (Oral and Written) skills.
- You are dedicated, self-starter with independent thinking, strong decision-making capabilities.
- You are experience with IBM DB2 utilities, CA database tools & DB2 performance monitors (CA / BMC).
- You possess proficiency in application related performance and tuning, including extensive SQL coding tuning.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Saumya.firstname.lastname@example.org (R1766612)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612