- Provide on-call 24 x 7 support
- Coordinate and manage database activities to support application development projects
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of database systems.
- Manage data exporting and importing across database systems.
- Provide database connectivity and access support throughout the organization.
- Prepare documentations of all database procedures and guidelines.
- Provide high level support to customers on a daily basis.
- Respond to database related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitor database activities on daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- Ensure that database is properly tested and bugs are fixed appropriately.
- Assist in optimizing database for operational and performance efficiency.
- Assist in database management, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Assist in database enhancements and modifications as per customer requests.
- Prepare database project status reports to project manager.
- Work with programmers, QA team and security personnel to execute database projects according to customer requirements.
- Prepare database reports for customer as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Primary Skill - Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL
Secondary Skill - MariaDB
Degree in Information Technology and other related discipline
At least 5 years of relevant experience in database administration
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697