- Development of policy and procedures as they relate to data management, security and archiving.
- Sizing and allocation of data storage based on requirements and existing data usage.
- Designing of primary database objects (tables, views, indexes) based on requirements given by application team.
- Creating and modifying of database structure, as necessary, from information given by application team.
- Coding in Oracle PL/SQL for primary database objects such as views, materialized views, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Writing of ad hoc scripts for purposes of large-scale data patching/cleansing.
- Troubleshooting of application issues from database angle.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of application-generated queries to the database.
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of in-depth Oracle Database (versions 10g, 11g) administration experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired
- Experience on Oracle RAC and Oracle streams will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Oracle GoldenGate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) skills are highly advantageous but not required
- Must have clear understanding on various RDBMS & technologies (e.g., Oracle, MS SQL, Unix, Wintel, etc.).
- Able to understand data flow, i.e., how data is created and changed at which point during the application process.
- Security clearance is required before start date
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160