The Database Administrator is responsible for looking after the application tasks pertaining to a specific application. This includes but not limited to:
- Coordinating with customers and application project managers for database related
- Enhancements and provide the solution and estimates as per application requirements.
- Plan, schedule, track and coordinate with project manager for application support and implementation of Application enhancements.
- Implement and maintain the database design
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
- Write database procedures, functions and triggers
- Assist developers with database activities
- Tune database queries
- Assist application team to troubleshoot application/database related issues. Manage and coordinate with vendors to provide database support for the customers.
- Provide SIT, UAT and Production database application installation, setup and support.
- Manage and configure the database related to application for day to day operations.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks, database application monitoring
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of application database administration experience
- Experience in Oracle databases and Oracle Golden Gates troubleshooting and maintenance
- Experience in shell scripting
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented individual with a proactive approach to work
- Possess drive and initiative to work independently and with a team in a dynamic and challenging environment
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160