Responsible for looking after the application tasks pertaining to a specific application. This includes:
- Coordinating with customers and application project managers for database related enhancements and provide the solution and estimates as per application requirements.
- Responsible to plan, schedule, track and coordinate with project manager for application support and implementation of Application enhancements.
- Implement and maintain the database design
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
- Write database procedures, functions and triggers
- Assist developers with database activities
- Tune database queries
- Assist application team to troubleshoot application/database related issues. Manage and coordinate with vendors to provide database support for the customers.
- Provide SIT, UAT and Production database application installation, setup and support.
- Manage and configure the database related to application for day to day operations.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks, database application monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Application database administration
- Experience on Oracle databases and Oracle Golden Gates troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experiences in shell scripting is advantageous
- Experience in creating database objects, application support and implementation of application enhancements
- Experiences in shell scripting is a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547