- Lead Demand Planning activities for the Country to ensure updated 36 months demand forecast and the Country DMR is operating effectively
- Build monthly forecast using statistical tool and additional market information for 36 months period
- "Translates" the Sales and Marketing plans into a Demand Plan in the forecasting system
- Challenge & manage the assumptions used in the sales forecast in order to inform the correct business decisions and gain learnings to improve future performance.
- Responsible for master data required to perform statistical forecasting (e.g. corrected history)
- Looks for choosing the most adapted forecasting model per product group and customer group
- Responsible for making sure that all sales area managers and account managers enrich the forecast in time
- Refine forecast based on latest information on a day to day basis. Understand the impact of changes in the forecast on the wider business and keep Marketing/Finance and Supply chain informed of any changes.
- Manage, analyse and take learnings from abnormal customer demands to inform decision making with the S&OE process, whilst striving to meet Customer service requirements.
- Gain Customer expertise and liaise directly with customers to understand their future business plans and activities.
- Drive root cause analysis and improvement actions to achieve targeted forecast accuracy and bias
- Ensure forecasts uploaded to enable MRP to execute well and correctly
- Work closely with CU management Team, Supply Planning and Logistics to ensure matrix structure operates efficiently to drive both internal & external customer satisfaction
- Ensures job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
- Oversee all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot process and procedure including making improvements of customer service quality
- Define and implement new effective process for customer service representatives to interact with customers to support the business and its development
- Monitor and review process for ways to make procedure more time and cost effective
- Develop and implement market oriented & project related activities to support business objectives
- Organize, coordinate and monitor customer order processing and product distribution
- Implement in co-operation with Sales manager, improvement on process efficiency, improvement on work process, material options
- Supervise quality of co-operation between customer service and field force regarding administration of customers' orders. Closely co-operate with logistic function to maintain consistency in approach towards customer service in the organization
- Execute projects to enhance customer satisfaction
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Demand Planning /Demand Management and managing a customer service team in an international environment.
- APICS Certified within the last two years. If not APICS certified, willingness to invest time in APICS certification.
- Analytical, can work independently & self-driven, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, excellent organizational and time-management skills, decision-making capabilities
- Business acumen, understand requirements from internal and external customer and acts upon these
- Stakeholder management; able to manage stakeholders in various functions and levels of the organization. Customer service orientation
- Coordinating skills; Prioritize and coordinate different requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and solid end to end delivery
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills; understands and speaks language of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to operate with a highly diverse cultural customer / team groups and able to build and maintain excellent relationships from a remote position.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080