- Develops and maintains the master production schedule by combining the sales forecast, MRP messages, new product launches, backlog, capacity availability and lead time.
- Develops a working knowledge of the company's products and process to ensure optimal master schedule stability and load leveling.
- Compile, analyze, and develop the Production Schedule for the Plant. Match schedule to meet demand, achieve goals for inventory levels and customer service.
- Anticipate supply problems and implement resolution working jointly with the plants.
- Chairs the weekly master scheduling meeting for the purpose of identifying, negotiating and resolving conflicts with respect to material and capacity availability and order promising with operations, production, customer services and supply chain.
- Provide alternatives and scenarios with clear assumptions and costs in case demand is higher than supply and prioritize production in line with customer services priorities agreed with the demand.
- Acts as single point of contact to determine future work plan based upon demand forecast, order trends and abnormal demands
- Interacts with shop floor management daily to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing,
- Responsible for inventory control, including managing total inventory value, turnover rates, inventory days etc.
- Assess risks and gaps within the schedule and communicate appropriately the risks within the organization.
- Creates and maintains the critical resource file and load profiles for each resource in the rough-cut capacity planning system of ERP.
- Summarizes daily and weekly master schedules for released and firm planned orders and compares these to the production plan to insure consistency.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Planning/Chemical/Inventory Management or any equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with both products and processes that will be scheduled in forecast chemical plant planning, materials management
- Experience with ERP systems including a strong knowledge of MRP, as a key user to maintain the Planning function. JDE Enterprise One experience a plus
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547