- To lead and align the development of organization practice and research gaps & opportunities in this area to improve organizational development in this sector
- Identify and research trends and emerging organizational practices and development locally and globally
- To establish a an established eco-system of collaborators in organizational development including both locally and overseas
- Provide domain expertise and design inputs to the development of products and services of the interface teams. Be a Subject Matter Expert to specific client projects or in the delivery of key programmes.
- Play an integrative role between the various teams research, data & digital, practice and interface and ensure alignment, coherence and optimization of resources within and across the Institute.
- To lead and groom internal OD talents, developing a structured roadmap to practice development and leading groups of staff and partners to convene on the practice.
- Conduct mentoring of individuals or groups, developing other practitioners as a standalone or as part of our suite of offerings.
- Professionally certified in Organisation Development with a general degree, with preferably more than 10 years of related Organisation Development experience.
- Wide range of work experiences including the public service
- Wide established network and personal influence in the OD practice
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977