This role will support the Director Economic Policy in the economic policies development. Reporting to the Director, the incumbent will manage teams and be responsible for the following:
- Funding and Budget Policies - Evaluate special budget requests from internal units or support to government agencies in partnership projects.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop policy alignment.
- Review Economic Policies, Policy variations/updates and research plans in line with overall strategic outcomes.
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews
- Degree in Business Studies/Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience and 5 years in a policy role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080