- The Deputy Director is responsible for the oversight of the strategic development of the organization's programmes and partnership engagement, division planning and corporate reporting with alignment to strategic intent to further the mandate of the division.
- Apart from providing stewardship to the department on its developmental and partnership directions, they should be able to lead a team to drive the organization's strategy and planning team and support the division's long-term vision of integrated customer-centric approach encompassing food, physical activities, loyalty platform on a digital platform.
- The incumbent must be able to develop multiple-prong program to support the organization's strategy over the entire food chain from manufacturers to retailers to different types of F&B establishments, drive take up rate of Healthier Choice Symbol (HCS) in various settings and steer strategic alliances with partners and stakeholders to promote healthier food choice as a default across all settings and drive key strategic projects such as tech-enabled food eco-system connecting across all food programs and food partners to move towards precision public health.
- Degree in Business/Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience within the Food-related/ FMCG industries/ digital consumer promotion/ strategic corporate/ project planning.
- Possess excellent planning and analytical skills, coupled with strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080