- Lead IT infrastructure team include cloud engineer, service management and IT project team. Setting staff KPI measurement and manage IT Infrastructure and Service performance management.
- Managing the team and third party service providers to deliver quality cybersecurity services, infocomm infrastructure services and application services in various business areas to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Perform outsourcing management to ensure that (a) contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers; (b) contracts continually meet customer's needs; (c) vendors' performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements; and (d) project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
- Build up in-depth intimate relationship with the business users, and act as a point of contacts (SPOTS) for the various business areas so as to enhance customer intimacy, manage customer expectations and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop people to build a high-performance team to achieve organisational objectives.
- Manage, planning and control yearly IT operation and maintenance budget.
- Manage Infrastructure and Service Excellence.
- Perform review of the tender process to ensure that (a) contractual obligations are met and projects are proper review by governance process, and ensure that each team members project is successfully delivered by vendors/service providers; (b) contracts continually meet business's needs; (c) service providers', application outsourcing partner performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements; and (d) project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
- Actively collaborate with different business units to discover and initiate digital transformation opportunities
- Support IT Audit and Governance.
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science or Engineering or Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in the Infocomm industry with in-depth understanding of ICT industry and the players in the industry.
- Good knowledge of ICT industry best practices, system, processes and methodologies.
- Excellent user management and customer servicing skills.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of cloud architecture, network and system infrastructure service.
- Have experience in tender preparation and process.
- Have knowledge of BCP and DRP.
- Have knowledge of various Azure, AWS cloud deployment.
- Possess excellent problem solving and resolution skills. Good ITIL skills.
- Proven IT project/outsourcing management and team leadership skills.
- Effective communicator with people at all levels.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080