The Incumbent will plan, develop and market premium industrial facilities to meet the needs of the Logistics industry. He/She will manage customer leases and provide support to the customers' operations within these facilities. This includes fostering partnerships with our customers and building win-win relationships and conducting research to understand industry needs. He/She will also be involved in a wide range of activities including: formulating marketing strategies, product conceptualisation, product launches & promotions, budgeting and reviewing policies. He/She work encompasses overseeing and handling issues related to estate and property maintenance.
- Establish relevant infrastructure development strategies to optimise the supply chain flows of the manufacturing industry while optimising land & space options to catalyse growth needs of the Logistics sector; and
- Build partnerships with a wide-ranging set of stakeholders including other government agencies, customers, solution providers, and industry associations to develop new business interlinkages, work collaboratively to address resource constraints and build collaborative communities with the aim of enhancing the competitiveness of the Logistics sector.
Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Oversee a team of officers managing a portfolio of customers in the logistics sector in addressing their land and space needs, including the renewal/assignment of leases and tenancies for existing customers as well as facilitating the relocation of companies to alternative space solutions, where relevant, to drive productivity/industry growth.
- Work with internal policy and planning teams to help make the Company's land and space policies more progressive and responsive to the dynamic changes in our operating landscape.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the Logistics industry, with a track record of implementing supply chain management solutions for a diverse set of customers
- Academic background in Real Estate or Supply Chain Management would be a plus though not critical
- Experience in leading and supervising teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record in developing solutions to address complex systemic issues
- Strong appreciation of industry and business trends and its impact on the logistics and manufacturing sectors.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726