- Responsible for the oversight of the strategic development of programmes & partnership engagement.
- Spearhead greenfield strategic projects to set up an tech-enabled the food ecosystem, division planning and corporate reporting and design public education to increase nutrition literacy with alignment to the organization's strategic intent to further the mandate of the division.
- Lead a team to drive the strategy & planning team and support the division's long-term vision of integrated offline to online customer-centric approach to promote all healthy lifestyles such as eat well, exercise more, mental wellness, regular health screening etc.
- Able to develop multiple-prong program to support the strategy over the entire food chain from manufacturers to retailers to different types of F&B establishments, drive take up rate of Healthier Choice Symbol (HCS) in various settings.
- Steer strategic alliances with partners and stakeholders to promote healthier food choice as a default across all settings.
- Drive key strategic projects such as tech-enabled food eco-system connecting across all food programs food partners, consumers to move towards precision public health.
- Degree in Business / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Food-related Manufacturing industry.
- Prior experience in digital consumer promotion and strategic corporate and project planning will be advantageous.
- Exposure to development and management of database system, digital products and business intelligence process will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent planning & analytical skills, and project management skills.
- Possess excellent strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080