- Lead in the formulation of medium-long term range strategic plans for organization in consultation with Leadership Group
- Engage and influence relevant stakeholders to ensure various business strategies, and execution plans in organization are aligned with the overarching national direction
- Lead the existing team which interfaces with key business units and leads business requirements gathering with users to define the objective, scope, goals and deliverables for the Digital Transformation Journey.
- Work with business users and colleagues to manage project objective, scope, activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation issues, and communicate status to stakeholders.
- Facilitate communications amongst various stakeholders and ensure adherence to governance, standards and timeline.
- Track project deliverables and provide progress reports; highlight priorities, risks and mitigating actions to management.
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences
- Solid background in emerging technologies and project management, including successful implementation of complex system development projects
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977