- Continually monitor the labour landscape, track changes, and identify trends, major shifts, and evolving expectations of the working population.
- Identify new and emerging labour market opportunities, issues and challenges in the local and global environment.
- Perform evaluation and analysis, make appropriate short/long-term projections, and call-out for action in a timely manner.
- Lead in analysis/research projects and partnerships with government agencies, in alignment with the strategic aims of the organization.
- Prepare and present strategy papers in alignment with the issues and future challenges.
- Integrate research with ground-sensing and overarching national policies.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Statistics or related fields.
- Post-graduate qualifications will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in planning & policy and familiar with strategic visioning and projects planning.
- Keen interest in current affairs and prevailing political, economic and social trends.
- Familiar with conceptualising and implementing research projects and engaging with government agencies and research partners.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, think out of the box, challenge herd thinking, conceptualise and create practical and workable solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power, able to facilitate group discussions to harness collective intellect and value.
- Excellent organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruition
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080