- Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Dy Head Operation oversees a cluster of IFM contracts and is responsible for:
- Interface with customer to resolve project and contractual issues
- Represent the company in Performance Review / Steering Comm meetings with client and external stakeholders
- Project financials to meet and exceed project budget
- Drive project profitability with initiatives which benefit and achieves clients desired outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all safety and statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance to usage of CMMS
- Manage Addition & Alteration (A&A), Repair & Redecoration (R&R) and other project works
- Develop best practices, processes and SOPs
- Member of Bid Management Team to provide operational inputs
- To ensure process improvement across designated projects by using LSS or other methods to enhance our productivity and overall improvement to our bottom line.
- To be involved in innovation and the introduction of new process or technology by collaboration with the Operations Technology Development team and other relevant technology partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of experience in FM projects or real estate initiatives.
- Experience in commercial and/or industrial FM will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent people management skills.
- Good written communication and presentation skills is critical to the success of this role.
- Contract management experience is a plus.
- Creative problem solver.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080