- Acting in absence of Warehouse Manager
- Ensure health and safety rules on sites and maintaining of proper housekeeping duty
- Ensure the storage of materials, guarantee the quantities stored and the correct storage conditions
- Ensure the material availability, integrity & delivery on time on production line
- Manage the physical material flows of area; to always keep physical and system flows aligned
- Ensure Logistics Operators follow Company warehouse processes
- Manage Logistics Operators & aligned team members activities to the warehouse workload
- Graduated from Industrial / Supply Chain related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling of materials, equipment, and process movement of the storage warehouse, eg. Inbound and Outbound: Picking, packing, storing, counting and checking of materials.
- Willing to travel or visit to various location sites for collection of material collection from supplier vendors, attending Toilet Maintenance, Fumigation Vector and Forklift Maintenance Services.
- Possess a valid forklift driving license is a must
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551