- Provide comprehensive technical support services to the Client's internal customers and service providers.
- Assess reported issues and as necessary work directly with Client's service providers for escalation and timely issue resolution.
- Effectively communicate with Deskside Supervisor in regards to asset management and break/fix processes.
- Effectively communicate with the Deskside Supervisor regarding any Help Desk related issues or processes. Provide setup and support services for conference rooms.
- Follow established Asset Management processes
- Report any potential problem cases to the Level II technician and/or Deskside Supervisor.
- Perform IMAC-related tasks as assigned.
- Effectively consult with the Level II technician on any cases where high-level technical support is needed.
- Replicate and resolve customer incidents in the software & hardware environment.
- Escalate issues to the Level II technician where Client Home Office personnel are required for resolution.
- Self-monitoring of Help Desk tickets to insure proper escalation and resolution of incidents consistent with the agreed SLA's Communication with several IT Infrastructure support groups to appropriately escalate incidents and follow up on incidents to drive resolution for the customer.
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions to be inclusive of accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Contribute current technical information and best practices concerning proprietary applications using the various knowledge distribution channels.
- Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management.
- Liaise as necessary interdepartmentally to seek resolutions to all issues reported.
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Minimum and current of 24 months of Desktop support
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Dedication to customer service
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, VPN client software (Cisco Anyconnect, Symantec VIP Access for Mobile Devices), Remote Desktop tools (Bomgar)
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
- Proficiency with LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action based on result
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141